Thursday, December 8, 2016

Finding E Juices That You Enjoy

When you step into the world of vaping, it may be like that of Dorothy taking her first step into the Land of Oz: new, mysterious, yet full of color and possibility. While you may be excited about the things to come, you might still have that fear of the unknown. That is why you must take it upon yourself to do the necessary research.

Once you get through the complications of learning about various mods, ohms, voltage, wattage, resistance, and all that good stuff, you think that all the research is done. I mean, all you have left to do is choose your e juice flavors. How hard can that be? Oh boy, do I have some news for you….

There are several factors that must come into play when choosing e juices that you will actually enjoy. If you are a beginning vaper, you will generally be more concerned about the actual taste of your juice rather than how much vapor is produced. Due to this, you will want to look for an e juice that offers a higher VG to PG ratio. I highly recommend 70/30; this just seems to be the perfect happy medium.

After you have the issue resolved, you have to find out what kind of vaper you are. Are you a fruity vaper? No, not that fruity. Are you a candy vaper? Are you a dessert vaper? Or are you a breakfast vaper? This is the biggest key to you being able to actually enjoy your vaping experience.

Now, just because you might be a fruity vaper, doesn’t mean you hate any dessert or candy flavored e juices. It just means that you have your preferred flavor category. This is the flavor category that you find yourself being able to vape for days, weeks, or even months on end (beware of the vape tongue!).

I, myself, am an absolute breakfast vaper. They give me more satisfaction than that of a fruity e juice. Granted, when I feel like I am over-loaded from the sugary flavor, I do lean more towards the fruit flavors. It is a refreshing way of taking a break from the more dominant flavor category.

From all the breakfast flavored e juices I have tried, I have to say that Pancake Man by Vape Breakfast Classics is my ultimate go to. I absolutely love other breakfast flavors such as muffins or donuts, but Pancake Man really takes the cake on this one. Each puff is fulfilling and doesn’t lack on any flavor. I have found a multitude of e juices that are quite delightful, but just seem to be missing that “OOMPH” if you will. Pancake Man does in fact have that “OOMPH”.

You however, may not be a breakfast vaper and that is perfectly fine. More for me! Just kidding. You may prefer one of the other various flavor categories. The main thing is that you just find out which of those ones you do fall under before you go on an “e juice haul” and find out you hate all of the flavors you have purchased. Be open-minded, but also be cautious.

Source Here: Finding E Juices That You Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Chemicals used in industries gives me Leukemia Cancer and it's all started when I wanted to get off my job to get another job that when I got diagnose, at that very point I was so scared to die because it has infected my blood cells also I was prescribed drugs like Cyclophosphamide,Busulfan,Bosutinib,Cytarabine, Cytosar-U (Cytarabine),Dasatinib in all that was just to keep me waiting for my dying day. I got inspired by what I read from a lady called Tara Omar on blog spot on how Dr Itua cure her HIV/Aids then they were lettered below that says he can cure Cancer so I pick his contact on the testimony she wrote then I emailed Dr Itua hopefully he replied swiftly to my mail then I purchased his Herbal medicine also it was shipped to me here in Texas, I went to pick it at post office so he instructs me on how the treatment will take me three weeks to cure my Leukemia Disease, Joyfully I was cured by this Dr Itua Herbal Medicine.
    I will advise you too to give a try to Dr Itua Herbal Medicine with the following diseases that he can help you cure forever___Diabetes, Herpes,HIV/Aids, Bladder Cancer, Breast Cancer, Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Vaginal Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo_Rectal Cancer, Leukemia Cancer, Hepatitis, Brain Tumors, Tach Disease,Love Spell, Infertility, Hpv. GoodLuck,XoXo****
    Dr Itua Contact Information:::
    Email (drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com)
    WhatsApp-(+2348149277967)  

    ReplyDelete